Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $9 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or planning to obtain in the next year is a plus.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year accounting or banking experience or an accounting internship
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Willingness for relocation outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities.
- Detail oriented and a team player mindset
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for an employment-based permit or other work authorization document now or in the future.
- Must be willing to commute to our Sharonville-based Administrative Office.