Enterprise Holdings - operating Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car - has immediate openings for part-time drivers at the Minneapolis/St. Paul International airport. These are teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing.
This part-time position pays $8.25/hr plus the opportunity to earn shift differential pay for evening and weekend shifts. Responsibilities:
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
Facilitate the movement of vehicles between airport terminals.
Delivers vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep bus clean during shift
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledQualifications:
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last five years will disqualify you from employment. A careless driving conviction in the last 3 years will also disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 1 moving violation (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last three years will disqualify you from employment.
Must be looking for a part-time schedule of no more than 25 hours per week.
Must be comfortable with $8.25 per hour starting pay.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have at least 6 months work experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedules: