The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 8,100 branch locations across the world and more than 78,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.4 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
The Mobility Field Operations development team is responsible for business applications that support the reservations and rentals of over 6,500 offices in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Germany, France and Spain, as well as franchise locations throughout Europe. Flexible work arrangements are available along with the opportunity to work on various Mobility Field Operations business applications on the iOS and Android platform. The Manager will lead a team responsible for all phases of an agile-like software development lifecycle (SDLC).
As a Manager, you will be responsible for executing operational, tactical, and strategic project, and team activities. You will be estimating time, cost and resources needed to complete projects, and individual assignments. You will be leading team members in prioritizing and completing assigned project tasks. Creating, enhancing and maintaining a process that improves your team and potentially, other department teams' effectiveness. You will also be handling employee career planning, training, rewarding, disciplining, and performance reviews.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 2+ years experience in development of processes and metrics used in application development
- 2+ years of proven experience in project management
- 2+ years of proven experience in managing direct reports
- 2+ years of proven experience in requirements tracking and change management
- Proficient with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite
- Expert knowledge of all phases of the SDLC
- Good knowledge of process development and release management
- Strong multitasking skills
- Manage tasks against deadlines as well as mitigate risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with JIRA is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred