Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative
Enterprise Holdings is looking to add virtual agents to our Support Services' Reservations Sales team!
- Are able to successfully follow a sales strategy to overcome customer objections and maximize revenue
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of callers
- Enjoy a sales-oriented culture, while working from the comfort of home
- Are able to ensure customer satisfaction through providing exceptional service to every customer
- Are interested in growth and advancement opportunities
… Then this may be the perfect opportunity you’ve been searching for!
We Work Hard and Reward Hard Work! This remote position offers a compensation package of $ 17.25 /hour and includes paid virtual training, full-time benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k with a company match of up to 3%, profit sharing, paid time off, employee discounts and much more!
Schedule: The training schedule is 2 weeks at M-F, 9am-5:30pm CST and will include required attendance for a network login day the Friday before the classroom training. Our full time, regular schedules offer morning start times! (weekends included and holidays may be required based on business need)
- Handle 80-100 incoming back to back calls daily to book quality reservations for our three brands worldwide
- Receive and apply feedback from managers to improve call quality
- Efficiently guide conversations and apply sales techniques to convert calls into reservations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly personal and department metrics
- Adhere to a set full time schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans #LI-REMOTE
- Must currently live in the state of Oklahoma
- Must currently live in Oklahoma City or the immediate surrounding area
- One year of sales or call center experience required
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is free of distractions from any background noise including but not limited to sounds from animal/pets, TVs, radios, and children or other adults in the home.
- Working from home is not designed or intended to be a replacement for appropriate adult or child dependent care.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to travel to Oklahoma City or immediate surrounding area to complete the I-9 process, in person, if hired
WFH Technical Qualifications for your home office:
- Must have a Windows PC (no Chromebooks or MACs) with Windows 10 OS
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a webcam, both built-in and detached webcams are acceptable
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps and minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot or WiFi “air cards” are NOT ALLOWED
- The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC and internet meets or exceeds these requirements