Technical Support CoordinatorJob ID 219651
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The St. Louis Contact Center for Enterprise Holdings, EAN Services, LLC, currently has an opening for a Technical Support Coordinator in the Workforce Management Department. A Technical Support Coordinator is responsible for communicating with Contact Center employees regarding technical issues, documenting the issues accurately, and providing prompt assistance and immediate suggestions for resolution whenever possible. Technical Support Coordinators work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and are driven to minimize business impact with first call resolution.
We are looking for a team player with a proven work ethic who can bring added value to the department in the form of superior customer service. Our ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to consistently meet deadlines while producing accurate results. We are looking for extremely reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who have the determination to learn detailed processes.
The training for this position is 8am-5pm for the first 6 weeks. The first 3 weeks of training will be held at the Contact Center. After the first 3 weeks of training are complete, the candidate will transition to working from home full time, and will finish the remaining 3 weeks of training remotely. The qualified candidate will begin working their regular schedule after the 6 weeks of training are complete.
- Must be a current St. Louis metro area resident living in MO or IL
- The starting pay is $16.83/hour.
- The schedule for this position will be 9a-6p Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (Sunday and Tuesday Off).
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for In-house and Remote employees
- Respond to assigned tickets and requests
- Utilize real-time call center monitoring software to observe technical impact to employee performance
- Coordinate with the Technical Support Center during network outages and interruptions
- Prepare reports as necessary for Operational Management staff
- Maintain consistent communication within the department, as well as impacted Operational Groups
- Ensure technical support policies and procedures are documented and adhered to, based on management direction
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Must currently reside in the St. Louis metropolitan area in MO or IL
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related Workforce Management/IT/Technical experience required
- Intermediate or advanced expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Minimal travel may be required for meetings and training
- Must be able to work 9a-6p (Sunday and Tuesday Off)
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Vista and above)
- Familiarity with home networking hardware and desktop PCs
- Working knowledge of call center technology preferred
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to work independently and with others
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Work From Home Technical Requirements:
- Computer or PC (no Mac)
- Compatible OS Versions: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Computer USB Headset with microphone
- Modem and router
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- High speed Internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi “air cards” is prohibited
*You will be shipped a headset and key fob to the address provided on your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
*Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment, ensuring there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC and internet meets or exceeds these requirements. *