Car Cleaner - Enterprise Rent A Car - Waipahu
Enterprise Rent A Car has an opportunity for Car Cleaner (Service Agent) at the Waipahu location!
The Service Agent specializes in preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and tire pressure levels of all vehicles. The Service Agent performs all responsibilities with a focus on the safety and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Part time 30 - 39 hours per week.
• Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
• Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
• Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
• Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable. Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
• Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area
• Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
• Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
• Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
• Identify and pull cars that are eligible for turnback.
• Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violation in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions in the past 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observation, must be able to work part time 30 -39 hours per week which may include weekends and holidays.