Part Time Auto Detailer in Waipahu
Enterprise Rent a Car has an opportunity for Part Time Car Cleaner/Service Agent at our Waipahu location - 96797!
The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental. Servicing includes but not limited to refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. They also perform other responsibilities that focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. Their job is important in maintaining customer service and quality standards of our vehicles.
Part time 30 - 39 hours per week. Specific schedule to be discussed in interview.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work a part-time schedule of 30-39 hours a week which may include weekends, nights and holidays.