The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Administrative Representative will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch. The starting pay for this position is $11.40 / hour.
Must have availability to work a Full Time schedule (40 hours/week).
This position is located at 3915 Richland Avenue W, Aiken, SC, 29801
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers as they pick up and return vehicles
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, transfer and key logs, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months work experience with one employer
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service, retail or administrative support experience
Must have availability to work a Full Time schedule (up to 40hrs/wk).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Applicant cannot have interviewed for this position with Enterprise Rent-A-Car within the last 6 months.
- Must be willing to accept $11.40/hr
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years