Temporary Enterprise Car Sales Certification Inspector - Pelham, AL
Enterprise Car Sales has an immediate opening for a Temporary Full-Time Certification Inspector at our Pelham, AL Dealership.
This is a temporary position which will cover a span of at least 90 days.
The Certification Inspector is responsible for identifying the physical and mechanical quality control issues of the Car Sales fleet prior to re-sale. This process entails vehicle check in, inspection and authorization of release. Certification Inspectors are required to know all aspects of the certification system, up to and including: check-in/CDM, RALPH programs/created excel programs/files, basic outlook/e-mail, inspection, certification, cosmetic repairs and all station processes and procedures.
- Check in vehicles upon arrival using a multi-point inspection process.
- Update all applicable vehicle information by utilizing CDM software, “RALPH” programs, created excel programs/files, and basic outlook/e mail
- Provide accurate inspections and certifications
- Accurately appraise vehicle damages
- Promote new ideas to our existing processes and provide solutions to current areas needing improvement
- Interacting and executing accountability plans and relationships with maintenance vendors
- Support branch team by providing quality product while positively impacting ESQI
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Know all station processes and procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be able to handle moderate physical activity (light lifting up to 25 lbs.) as well as moderate exposure to unusual elements (rain, snow, dirt/dust)
- Must be willing to accept $13.70/hour
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Basic PC skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) required
- Must be able to use a digital camera and upload pictures and features into a CDM tablet/machine
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violatioins and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 8 hours per day Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00am- 6:00pm and an occasional Saturday
- This is a temporary position which will cover a span of at least 90 days.