Rental Sales Agent Albany Airport Full Time
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Rental Sales Agent. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on performance and the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full time position, minimum of 40 hours per week, based at the Albany Airport.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a minimum of $11.10 per hour plus commission
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of commission or incentive based sales experience
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to Albany, NY or be moving to this location within 30 days of application.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours within a 7 day operation; various shifts are available between 6am-Midnight, 7 days per week. We will confirm the shifts, the ideal schedule, during a face interview.