Seasonal Service Agent, Downtown Albany, NY
A family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that spans across more than 70 countries. Some 93,000 dedicated team members sharing common values. And more than 1.7 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we've become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees – and staying true to our mission.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Seasonal employment will end on or before September 30th 2019.
Note: Our season begins May 1, 2019
This role will be located at our Downtown Albany, NY location
The position offers a pay rate of $11.50 per hour
- The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accident's on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction's on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing at accept hourly compensation of $11.50 per hour
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date
- Must be willing to accept a seasonal position (seasonal is from May 1st 2019 to Sept 30th 2019)
- Aside from religious observation, must be available to work a maximum of 40 hours / week within our operating hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 6:00pm, Saturday - Sunday 9:00am - 1:00pm