Administrative Representative - Albuquerque Airport
Enterprise Albuquerque Airport is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Full Time Administrative Representative. This position pays $15/hour and is located at 3400 University Blvd, Albuquerque NM 87106.
The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The schedules for this position is the following: Sunday thru Thursday 10am-6pm, OFF on Friday and Saturday
Enterprise Mobility operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Mobility is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as a Car Detailer and Washer you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes, the Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Must have minimum intermediate level proficiency in Excel
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.