Car Sales Detailer
We have exciting opportunities for Part Time Car Detailers at our Car Sales Division! Enjoy working for an established 60+ year-old company, in a fun and fast-paced environment. We have immediate opportunities for a part-time positions averaging 25 hours/week. Please read our qualifications for schedule information.
Enterprise Car Sales is a service of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand, which is owned by Enterprise Holdings, the largest car rental company in the world. A pioneer in the concept of the haggle-free car-buying experience, Enterprise Car Sales has more than 130 locations nationwide.
The position is based at 9300 Coors Blvd NW 87114 & pays $10/hr.
The Car Sales Detailer will clean the interior, exterior and refurbish used vehicles to prepare for sale. This employee will
exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform and personal protective equipment requirements while
adhering to local environmental regulations.
- Thoroughly clean interior and exterior surfaces of the vehicles including windows and mirrors
- Polish, wax and buff exterior of vehicles
- Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk
- Shampoo/Clean carpets, floor mats and upholstery
- May use detail methods such as wet sand and clay bar
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Apply engine degreaser application to the engine
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform and PPE (Personal Protective
- Equipment) requirements
- Adhere to local environmental regulations
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at 18 years older
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday - Friday 10am-7pm & alternating Saturdays