We have an immediate need for Car Washers at the Albuquerque Airport! Enjoy working for an established 60+ year old company, in a fun and fast-paced environment. We have immediate opportunities for a part-time positions averaging 25 hours/week. Please read our qualifications for schedule information.
The Car Washer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Car Washer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This position pays $10.50/hour with 25 hours/week. This posting is for the Albuquerque Airport 87106
MANY shifts available!
The Car Washer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be comfortable with Part Time work (25 hours per week).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule(s):
- Closing shift: 1:00pm- 11:00pm (Sunday- Tuesday), (Wednesday- Friday) OR (Friday- Sunday)
- Opening shfit: 4:00am- 1:00pm (Sunday- Tuesday), (Wednesday-Friday) OR (Friday- Sunday)