Customer Experience Representative - ABQ
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
The Albuquerque Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR)! The CXR provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standard.
** Apart from religious observances, must be available to work 40 hours/week including days, holidays, nights and weekends on the following schedule: Thursday-Monday 4pm-12am, (off Tues/Wed) **
**This position pay $16.15/ hour plus bonuses**
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work 40 hours/week including days, holidays, nights and weekends on the following schedule: Thursday-Monday 4pm-12am, (off Tues/Wed)