Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This postiion is located at 3400 University Blvd SE 87106
Starting pay $10.00 per hour!
Hiring for opening shift starting at 4:00 am
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work 25 hours per week
- Apart from religious observation, must be available for the following schedule(s):
- Opening shift (Sunday- Tuesday), (Friday- Sunday), (Saturday- Monday) OR (Tuesday-Thursday) 4am- 1pm