Enterprise Holdings Indeed Hiring Event- Albuquerque Airport
Indeed Hiring Event
We are hiring for multiple positions at the Albuquerque Airport!
Interviews will take place on Wednesday, January 8 from 9:00am-2:00pm at the following location:
1520 Sunport Place SE
- Please see front desk for room location
More than 20 positions available!
Interviews and job offers being made ON THE SPOT!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full Time Drivers
- Part Time Drivers
- Part Time Car Washers
- Full Time Return Agents
- Part Time Greeters
Hours/schedule based on schedule needs. The Albuquerque Airpoort is open from 6am-12:00am 7 days a week.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.