Part Time Greeter - Albuquerque Airport
We have exciting opportunities for Part-Time Greeter at the Albuquerque Airport!
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - 2 of the top 3 rental brands worldwide.
Our brands have long been known for customer service, and we're looking for potential candidates that share those same values. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
These positions are part-time. We have availability Tue - Sun during one of the following schedules:
8:00am - 4:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
Positions available in Zip Code: 87106
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 6 months experience handling customer service functions (current enrollment in post-secondary education accepted as experience)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious obligations, must be able to work one of the schedules listed above.