Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - 2 of the top 3 rental brands worldwide.
Our brands have long been known for customer service, and we're looking for potential candidates that share those same values. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are looking for friendly and energetic people!
This position is based at the Albuquerque International Sunport 87106
Full Time position with Benefits!
Starting pay $10.00/hour
Must be available for one or more of the following schedules:
- Wednesday - Saturday 10am-8pm
- Sunday - Wednesday 4am - 2pm
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience (current enrollment in post-secondary education accepted as experience)
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Apart from religious obligations must be able to work one of the schedules listed above?