Customer Experience Representative - Customer Service - Lehigh Valley Airport
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Customer Experience Representative - 25 hours per week with flexible scheduling. This position pays $15.52 / hour plus monthly bonus opportunities totaling up to $1100 per month. This position offers evening shift differential of $1.00 during the hours of 6pm-3am and is located at the Lehigh Valley International Airport location - 3311 Airport Road Allentown, PA 18109.
Thursday - Monday 5:00pm - 1:00am
Part-time employees are eligible to enjoy many benefits including:
- Paid time off
- Direct deposit
- 401k retirement investment plan with company match and profit sharing
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on renting vehicles
- Discounts on purchasing vehicles through Enterprise Car Sales
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to commit to a 20-25 hours work week