Return Agent - Customer Service Agent - Lehigh Valley Airport - Full Time
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Return Agent - 40 hours per week. This position pays $14 / hour plus monthly bonus opportunities totaling up to $300 per month. This position offers evening shift differential of $1.00 during the hours of 6pm-3am and is located at the Lehigh Valley International Airport location - 3311 Airport Road Allentown, PA 18109.
- Monday - Friday 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Thursday 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm - 9:00pm
Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holiday time
- Direct deposit
- 401k retirement investment plan with company match and profit sharing
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on renting vehicles
- Discounts on purchasing vehicles through Enterprise Car Sales
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to commit to a schedule of 40 hours per week