Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Job ID 445259 Alsip, IL
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
We offer a Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off, starting with 18 off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
The required schedule is Monday thru Friday from 7:30am-4:00pm. The starting rate of pay is $18.00 / hour.
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the last 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.