Seasonal Car Detailer
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Seasonal Service Agent (Car Detailer). The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
*This is a SEASONAL FULL TIME position (available until September 28, 2019) requiring 40 hours per week.*
This position pays $15/hr and is located at the Anchorage Airport.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and checking fluid levels.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations on driving record in the last 3 years.
- No drug/alcohol convictions, or reckless/negligent driving incidents on driving record within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Sunday – Wednesday (4:00pm–2:30am)
- Thursday – Sunday (4:00pm–2:30am)
- Sunday – Wednesday (12:00pm–10:00pm)
- Sunday – Wednesday (6:00am–4:00pm)
- Friday – Monday (12:00pm–10:00pm)
- Monday – Thursday (6:00am–4:00pm)
- Friday – Monday (3:00pm-1:00am)
- Monday – Thursday (3:00pm–1:00am)
- Thursday – Sunday (12:00pm–10:00pm)
- Thursday – Sunday (6:00am–4:00pm)
- Thursday – Sunday (3:00pm–1:00am)
- Friday – Monday (4:00pm–2:30am)
- Must be willing to accept a seasonal position lasting no more than 150 days