Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Seasonal Full Time Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
*This is a SEASONAL position (lasting no more than 150 days) requiring 40hr/wk located in Anchorage, AK. This is a seasonal position available until September 28.*
This position pays $12.50/hr.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members as they arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers and provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations on driving record in the last 3 years
- No drug/alcohol convictions, or reckless/negligent driving incidents on driving record within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work one of the following schedules:
- Saturday-Wednesday (9:00am-5:00pm)
- Thursday-Monday (9:00am-5:00pm)
- Wednesday-Sunday (5:00pm-1:00am)
- Friday-Tuesday (6:30pm-2:30am)
- Must be willing to accept a temporary position lasting no more than 150 days.