Part Time Driver West Ann Arbor
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $26 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position is based out of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car location in Ann Arbor, MI 48103. It is part time working 25 hours/week, and pays $9.65/hour.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Driving customers as needed
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep van clean during shift
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years
Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must accept pay of $9.65/hour
- Must be able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week and work the following schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch), Friday 8am-1pm