Administrative Representative - Antioch, TN
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, supporting Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction, and employee development.
Enterprise Holdings is a family owned company with over 60 years in the rental car industry. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Representative. The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support.
This opportunity is based out of our Antioch, TN location and starting pay is $15/hr. Schedule is Monday-Friday (8am-5pm).
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- May assist with or perform customer pick-ups in a safe and courteous manner
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to work Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)