Customer Service Representative Appleton Airport
The Customer Experience Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Customer Experience Representative will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and help facilitate the rental car check-in process.
This is a Full-Time position with benefits (40 hours per week) located at the Appleton Airport. The position pays $18.00 / hour with bonus potential.
Schedules: 40 hours per week (2 weekends per month) Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday, 2:00pm-Close.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the posted schedule.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (DUI, DWI) on driving record within the past 3 years.