Full Time Truck Detailer Car Washer Appleton
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an immediate opening for a Full Time Truck Detailer- Washer. This branch is located at 4500 West College Ave Appleton, WI 54913. Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The Truck Detailer will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
This is a Full-Time position (40 hours per week) that pays $15.00 / hour. Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5pm
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as a Truck Detailer and and Washer you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- DOT Requirements: We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- Cannot have any other employment
- Applicants will be required to submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination (paid for by Enterprise, 12-month minimum certificate)