Part Time Driver Appleton Airport
Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the largest fleet of vehicles in the world through a global network of nearly 9,900 airport and neighborhood locations under the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car brands.
With annual revenues of $20.9 billion and more than 91,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate more than 1.5 million cars and trucks, making us the largest car rental service provider in the world measured by revenue, employees and fleet.
Locally, our Enterprise Rent-A-Car location at the Appleton Airport, WI is seeking to hire additional Part Time Drivers. The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. This position predominantly will be moving cars solely on and near airport property.
Address: W6395 Challenger Dr, Appleton WI 54914
Schedule: Thursday through Saturday 9am-5pm
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least 6 months of work history
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $9.00/hr.
- Must be willing to accept part time work
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work up to 25 hours per week on the posted schedule