Ronald Reagan Airport Full-Time Administrative Representative
We are excited to announce an opening for a Administrative Representative for our Tri-Brand Airport location at Reagan Airport.
The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers face to face and providing administravie support via phone or email.
We are looking for someone with strong administrative and customer service skills that is looking for a challenge in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The ability to work a flexible , non traditional schedule to include days, nights, holidays, and weekends is a must.
Current Schedules Available:
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily face to face
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist customers with method of payment changes
- Assist customers and tow vendors with vehicle exchanges
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
- Reconcile supplemental item inventory
- Responsible for office supply management
Qualified candidates must also possess the following knowledge/skills/abiities:
- Complete knowledge and understanding of company’s principles, policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to apply experience based knowledge and leadership skills toward organizational goals
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions toward the objective of satisfying all brands
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months experience in sales, customer service, leadership or management
- Must have a valid US drivers license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no DUI or DWI on driving record in the last 3 years) employment reference, education and social security.