Part Time Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has openings for Part Time Drivers at our Asheville NC location (Asheville Airport). This is part time position, working up to 25 hours per week.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
Candidates must have a consistent 25 hour availability each week; various 25 hour per week schedules are available.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be willing to accept an hourly pay wage of $9.00 (effective 8/4/2019)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a part time position working up to 25 hours each week
- Must be interested in part time employment, not ideal for candidates seeking temporary employment
- Apart from religious observation must have a consistent 25 hour availability each week