Customer Experience Representative
The Customer Experience Representative (CXR) provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This position is scheduled to work 25 hours per week and offers targeted compensation of $21.42 per hour.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Clean vehicles when applicable
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, some college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions
- Must be willing to accept starting wage of $21.42 / hour
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Friday - Tuesday 5pm - 10pm (Wednesday & Thursday OFF)