Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This job is based out of 5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Ste 500. Atlanta, GA 30328
- $56,000 - $61,000 starting salary
- Hybrid work offered
- $100 / Month Cell phone stipend, company laptop provided
- Opportunity for additional $1,500 in team performance-based bonuses
- $4,000 bonus per successful section passed for CPA and CMA Exams
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with 3% employer match and profit sharing
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Solid organizational skills while paying close attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, CMA, MBA or commitment to obtain a plus.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 4-6 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities..
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date
Due to the significant fiduciary responsibilities of this position, the offer will be contingent on a satisfactory credit check.