Part Time Car Detailer
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a Part Time Car Detailer to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Car Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Car Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Must be able to work a flexible PART-TIME schedule that includes Saturday's (up to 25hrs/wk).
Pay for this position starts at $11.50/ Hour
This position will be located at our Downtown Augusta, GA Branch on Walton Way.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a flexible part time schedule that may include Saturday's (up to 25hrs/wk).
- Must be willing to accept $11.50/ Hour.