Car Washer Downtown Austin Locations Part Time
Are you looking for a steady full-time opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Do you want a schedule that stays consistent from week to week so that you can have better work/home life balance?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Austin is actively seeking to employ a full-time car washer. The car washer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This is a full-time position (40+ hours per week) in a team-oriented work environment.
Our employees also enjoy Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance, as well as 401K and profit-sharing, and participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
Compensation is $10.00 per hour!
All shifts are available in the following hours:
Sunday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday 7:00 AM–7:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM–7:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM–7:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM–7:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM–7:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
816 Colorado St
Austin, TX 78701
Downtown Austin South
319 S Lamar
Austin, TX 78704
Downtown Austin East
2301 E 7th St
Austin, TX 78702
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- If under 21, must have zero moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years