Driver - Austin
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for Full Time drivers to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
This Full Time Driver position pays $12 / hour and is located at 9221 Rental Car Rd, Austin, TX 78719.
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 40 hour per week consistent work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
The schedule available is:
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday OFF
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The Full Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- If under 21, must have zero moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years