The Enterprise Holdings Austin administrative office in the south Austin 78745 zip code has an opening for an Executive Assistant. Enterprise Holdings operates Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys customer service, is extremely organized, detail-oriented, has an advanced level of proficiency with business software, and is highly aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This position is full time Monday - Friday 40+ hours per week. We have an immediate opening and are HIRING NOW!
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing a wide assortment of support for multiple business departments
- Organizing schedules and maintaining calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries
- Creating and proofing documents using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Coordinating trainings, presentations, celebrations, and other departmental events
- Performing general administrative duties, including phone and email communication
- Maintaining documentation/files for projects on ongoing operational activities
- Assisting our General Manager & Business Controller with day-to-day operational duties
- Taking initiative to analyze, change and/or develop system to improve office efficiencies
- Open, sort, scan and deliver mail daily
The ideal candidate will possess these skills:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all circumstances
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports and solve administrative problems
- Proven skill with performing at very high level of output in a fast-paced environment
- Superb customer service skills and ability to work with people from various backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with great telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong, independent decision-making capability
- Experience with general business, analysis, and accounting desired
- Strong time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to take direction, thrive in a team environment, and operate independently
- Strong ability to multitask and balance a heavy workload
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Must have advanced proficiency with office software including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- If under 21, must have zero moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
Competency Based Qualifications
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail for accuracy in performing data entry duties and various tasks with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Knowledge of professional phone etiquette and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills by taking appropriate action regarding concerns and questionable findings.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and discretion.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance.