Exit Booth Agent Austin Airport Part Time
Are you looking for a steady part time opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Do you want a schedule that stays consistent from week to week so that you can have a better work/home life balance?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
National and Alamo at the Austin airport has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is a true part time opportunity for 20 - 25 hours per week.
This position does not have the opportunity for overtime.
Compensation is $11.00 per hour plus bonus opportunities. Our employees also enjoy 401K and profit-sharing, and participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
All schedules are available 7 days a week from 5:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Austin Bergstrom International Airport
3819 Presidential Blvd
Austin, TX 78719
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum of 6 months experience handling customer service functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- If under 21, must have zero moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.