Sales Management Trainee Intern - Bar Harbor, ME
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role is located at 143 Caruso Drive Trenton, ME 04605. The Internship is designed to be a temporary position with employment not to exceed 89 days and will start late May/early June and last through August with a minimum commitment of 10 weeks..
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a current college student enrolled in a Bachelors Degree program, graduating no later than May 2023
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in sales or customer service
- Must currently have a valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related conviction (DWI/DUI) on driving record within the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future