Driver Berkeley (Rental Branch)
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, 100,000 Employees. Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion
The Driver will pick up and drop off cars as well as customers from one location to another location safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position will be in our Berkeley location.
This position pays 15.59/hr
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months of work experience required.
- Must be able to work the following schedule:
- Tuesday-Wednesday Off