Car Sales Administrator- Birmingham, AL
We have an exciting opportunity for the position of Car Sales Administrator at the Birmingham, AL Headquarters. The offices are located in Vestavia Hills, AL
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Car Sales Department has an immediate opening for a Car Sales Administrator. This position will manage the majority of the day-to-day administrative duties for our operational branches. This individual will perform many basic functions, including processing car sales, making payments, answering financial institution questions, and learning basic car sales accounting fundamentals by working account schedules.
This position will be responsible for supporting and working closely with the Remarketing departments. The Car Sales administrator is responsible for the approval process of car sales, preparing titles to be sent to buyers, auction, other groups and department of motor vehicles. Our License and Title Department is committed to the training and development of our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunity in other areas of the business.This opportunity is for a detailed individual who is both team and customer service oriented. We work together to achieve common goals and aspire to achieve excellence in all that we do.
The rate of pay for this position is $13.70 per hour, plus a full benefits package.
Job Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Verify all information is accurate and signed Buyer’s Order.
- Review and approve buyer’s orders within the hour of receiving in EVMS program.
- Process any car sale reversal for units that are one month old or less.
- Prepare titles to be signed by management with required documentation.
- Update FedEx tracking information into the title tracker database same day title is sent out.
- Registering daily on NJ Trivin
- Prepare DMV batch work to be sent out to NJ DMV
- Make all necessary copies of titles prior to sending titles to buyer.
- Maintain adequate inventory of MV-50 books for all required locations.
- Print payment daily via ITMS for all locations.
- Request duplicate titles as needed.
- Prepare and send titles to auction the same day requested and update Remarketer with tracking information.
- Notify Remarketing team of any title challenges encounter.
- Handle all incoming calls for inquiries regarding titles.
- Handle fax requests within three hours.
- Maintain unit files in alphabetical order/month.
- Any other administrative duties as requested by Supervisor
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least one year of experience in an administrative support position
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work full-time, 40 hours a week 8:00am - 5:00pm M-F