Driver - Trussville - Part Time Seasonal
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a Seasonal Driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
This position pays $9.50 / hour and is located at 1808 Gadsden Hwy Ste 104 Trussville, AL 35235.
From start date of position, cannot exceed 150 days of service.
The schedule available is:
- Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: OFF
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: 1:00pm - 5:30pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The Seasonal Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Seasonal employees may work up to 150 days during a defined season. They must experience a 6 month break in service at the end of the season prior to working again as a seasonal or regular employee.