License and Title Clerk (Full Time)
Enterprise Holdings has an immediate opening for a License and Title Clerk based out of our administrative office in Birmingham, AL. This position requires substantial data entry, high levels of efficiency and accuracy, and keen ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously. This position also requires the ability to prioritize effectively and strong attention to detail. The ideal person will be well organized, self-motivated, possess great follow-up and customer service skills, and be able to work well with other in a team-oriented environment.
License and title experience is preferred, but not required.
- Processing title applications with the State
- Managing license plate & decal inventory
- Processing tag applications with County tag offices
- Preparing title reassignments
- Forwarding license plates and renewal decals to rental locations and service centers
- Assisting rental teams and regional offices with license/decal requests
- Coordinating monthly license renewals & follow-up on pending
- Filing AL ad valorem tax credits with the County tag offices
- Maintaining & submitting various reports and other clerical duties
Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years experience in a clerical and/or accounting support role within the last 5 years
- Previous L/T experience is preferred
- Must possess a working level of proficiency with the Microsoft Excel Program (Advanced Highly Preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Must have a valid drivers license and no more than 2 moving violations or at fault accidents within the last 3 years