Summer 2022 Account Executive Internship - Enterprise Fleet Management
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, an internship with Enterprise Fleet Management will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
The Account Executive Intern supporting Enterprise Fleet Management will focus on generating new leads from companies with a fleet of vehicles ranging between 20-300 vehicles that have a strong need to outsource their fleet management services. Account Executive Interns will have the opportunity to capture referrals through various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers. The Account Executive Intern will become familiar with our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance management, insurance management, finance, licensing and cycling of fleet vehicles, and disposal of the client's vehicles.
This Summer Internship offers compensation of $13 / hour. This position is located at our Administrative office in Birmingham, AL - 2271 Valleydale Road, Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35216.
When you join our Fleet Management Account Executive Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of sales, including prospecting and lead generation, cold calling, marketing, creating sales presentations and closing skills. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. However, there is one consistent aspect - everyday you'll learn more about the sales process and what it takes to succeed in an outside sales position.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a Junior/Senior graduating with a Bachelors Degree on or before May 2023.
- Must have a desire to work in a sales driven environment
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 3 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to start late May or early June 2022.
- 10-12 week commitment.