Vehicle Service Attendant - Truck Rental Birmingham, AL
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an immediate opening for a full-time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Truck Rental division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This position is based at 101 West Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35211.
The schedule for this position is: Monday - Friday: 7am - 5pm and Saturday (rotating) 9am -12pm
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and qualified to drive under certain parts of Department of Transportation (D.O.T) regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a DOT medical examination
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must be able to work Monday- Friday 7am - 5pm and Saturday (rotating) 9am - 12pm
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 7 years
- Work experience working with box trucks considered a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position is located at our Truck Rental Division 101 West Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35211.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.