Sr. Customer Assistance Representative Full Time- Mammoth & Bishop
The Sr. Customer Assistance Representative (Sr. CAR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a home city branch location.
This position pays $16.50 per hour and full time hours (40 hours per week). The employee will be working primarily in Mammoth, however, also working our of our Bishop location.
- Take incoming calls: reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires at least 6 months sales experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be available to work flexible hours during and around the branches hours of operation:
- Sunday- Saturday 10:30 am to 7:30 pm
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.