Account Fleet Coordinator - Boise, ID
Enterprise Fleet Management has an exciting opportunity for an Account Fleet Coordinator (AFC). This is a dynamic, collaborative role where the AFC will partner directly with their colleagues, dealerships, aftermarket vendors and other entities to assist and provide their clients with exceptional customer service.
This position plays an integral part of the lifecycle of a client's fleet. They are the primary point of contact for a variety of customers, fielding daily phone calls and emails from various contacts and utilizing problem solving skills on a daily basis, as needed. They will need to pivot frequently between their tasks, emails, and meetings. They will also be responsible for working a variety of regular reporting that directly impacts not only their clients but their own monthly metric goals.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
The ideal candidate will possess strong critical thinking, time management and prioritization skills. Collaboration and relationship building are cornerstones of this role.
This work from home (WFH) position is an administrative, team focused, customer service and support role that is great for someone looking to set roots long-term in a career position.
Compensation begins at $48,690 per year, depending upon relevant experience and skill level. This position is full time and requires normal business working hours of Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a work from home position that will allow you to work 100% from your home residence in Boise, ID or surrounding ID counties.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business. With a North American fleet of 680,000 vehicles and growing at almost 12 percent, the opportunity with Enterprise Fleet Management is tremendous. Our business continues to thrive, and we remain committed to the investment in and the development of our people. We do the right thing by our customers and employees every time and in every situation. Not only is that great for business (as seen in our global growth and success) it’s also great for employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a local, knowledgeable resource for an assigned book of Fleet Management clients, primarily through phone and email
- Manage all administrative and sales support tasks related to the client base
- Create, update and distribute client lease documents and field related questions
- Input and initiate vehicle quotes and orders for clients
- Collaborate with internal operational teams to determine options and solutions for clients
- Participate in monthly virtual development meetings and assist in achieving department goals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must reside in Boise, ID or the surrounding ID counties
- Must have 5+ years of prior client, sales, or vendor support experience; or logistics, supply chain
- Must have 5+ years of successful experience with problem resolution or analyzing data to make recommendations
- Must have 3+ years of successful client communication or experience in collaboration and having adversarial conversations
- Must have basic computer skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Must be willing to accept $48,690 per year
- Must have the ability to meet all work from home technical requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
The ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Customer Service
- Working with a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a terrestrial cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload speed of 5Mb and download speed of 25Mb is required. Connection latency must be less than 100ms. (Please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)