Driver - Boise
Enterprise Holdings is looking for part time Drivers to join our amazing team! This position pays $13 / hour and is located at 600 E Watertower St. Ste F Meridian, ID 83642.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401K retirement plus employer match
- Regular weekly schedule
The schedule available is:
- Monday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. Enterprise has over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, and yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.