Customer Service Representative
Enterprise Rent A Car inside the Revere Hotel in Boston is excited to announce an opening for a Full-Time Customer Experience Representative!
The Customer Experience Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CXR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, and service customers.
The starting rate of pay is $18.08 / hour. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
This position is located at 200 Stuart St, Boston MA inside the Revere Hotel parking garage
The required full-time schedules available are
1. Sunday from 8am-Noon and Monday thru Thursday from 7am to 5pm (a 1 hour break will be given on each day except Sunday).
2. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7am-5:30pm (a 1 hour break will be given on each day)
3. Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7am to 6pm and Saturday and Sunday from 7:30am- 12:30pm. (A 1 hr break will be given on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.)
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Initiate rental contract based on customer reservations or on-the-spot need
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year of prior customer service experience
- Must have the ability to move items up to 15lbs
- Must be able to work in an enclosed garage while being exposed to elements such as heat and or cold
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work one of the available schedules listed