Driver - BOS Airport
Enterprise Holdings is seeking responsible, dedicated people to join our team as Part time Drivers. This position pays $15 / hour and is located at Boston Logan International Airport. Multiple schedules are available, must be available to commit to a 25 hour/week schedule inclusive of either Saturday or Sunday (or both) and some Holidays.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now!
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles from varying locations within Boston Logan Airport and the Regional lots for servicing, transport and/or rental needs. In some instances the driver may deliver employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. Drivers are expected to perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Full Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, bodyshops, and dealerships, as well as navigating written directions.
- Moving and positioning vehicles from varying locations within Boston Logan Airport and the Regional lots for servicing, transport and/or rental needs
- Transport vehicles to local gas stations for services such as gas tank fillups and checking air pressure in tires
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely.
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age. .
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.